Acupuncture Canada is largely funded by revenue from acupuncture education courses and membership fees.
- It is a federally incorporated not-for-profit corporation.
- Its membership comes from across Canada, the USA and abroad.
Board of Directors
The volunteer Board of Directors:
- Contributes to Acupuncture Canada policy
- Guides management practices
- Ensures quality of education services
Current committees, supported by volunteers, include:
- Education Committee
- Executive Committee
- Nominating Committee
Additional committees, task groups or project steering committees are established as necessary.
Acupuncture Canada’s website has a Privacy Statement.