We had last announced that the onsite component of courses would not be held prior to June 30th due to covid-19. Since that announcement, some provinces have moved to stage 3 of reopening, and some restrictions are being relaxed re group size. Many of you are back to work, albeit with stringent safety requirements in place. We are monitoring those requirements in each province, by profession. We are therefore preparing to move forward with the onsite component of courses in certain provinces. If you are not local to a rescheduled course, you will need to be aware of travel restrictions.
We will be reaching out to registered students to communicate new scheduling and working with each of you to make your training a rewarding experience. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Ontario is the one province where we will still be delaying in-person courses until further notice. We hope by end of summer or early fall to be able to move each of you through your courses, including Ontario. Please note that if the situation changes and we have a second wave, this plan may change without much notice.
Physical distancing is still required as much as possible wherever we teach and we’re aware of this in designing how we move forward. We will communicate more with you about this prior to each course, but masks and face shields/goggles will be mandatory, as well as screening questionnaires and temperature checks for all participants and instructors each day of the onsite events.
Our goal is to help you to be a safe and effective practitioner, and our training was developed to attain that goal. We continue to appreciate your patience as we work through this situation and as we start this phased reopening of courses. We hope you are all staying safe and healthy.