We’re thrilled to have Dr. Steven KH Aung teaching in Toronto on June 9th — PTSD and Chronic Pain: A Physical, Mental and Spiritual Approach with Aung Vital Energetic Alignment.
Dr. Aung is one of the most outstanding acupuncture practitioners and teachers as well as being a family, geriatric and integrative medicine physician and TCM practitioner.
His list of accomplishments is remarkable:
- founder of the Medical Acupuncture Program at University of Alberta in 1991
- medical consultant for the Cross Cancer Institute as well as the Glen Sather Sports Medicine Clinic and the Edmonton Oilers hockey team
- an active consultant for the College and Association of Acupuncturists of Alberta
- holds Visiting Professor appointments at the Beijing University of TCM and Research Institute, Nanjing University, California Institute for Human Science and the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, among others
- has been a World Health Organization advisor on acupuncture nomenclature and cancer pain control
- an Order of Canada inductee
- recipient of the Dr. Rogers Groundbreaker Award for excellence in complementary and alternative medicine
The list goes on. Come and learn with Dr. Aung.
PTSD and Chronic Pain with Dr. Aung – Sunday, June 9th in Toronto.